Find a program that interests you and fits for your class? Curious how to book?
Follow these steps to book your school program today.
1.) Explore our programming options
- Visit our School Programming page to see a list of available programs
- Check back often! Our programs are in the midst of being re-vamped and re-tweaked!
2.) Complete forms and paperwork
- Once you have decided on a program for your class, please visit the Booking Forms page and complete the Educational Programming Booking Form and the Understanding of Group Expectations and Rules of Conduct Form
- Email completed forms to Anna Irwin (Education Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail forms to the Trethewey House Heritage Site at 2313 Ware Street, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 3C6
* While we do our best to accommodate all requested booking dates and times, requests for specific dates and times, bookings are subject to scheduling considerations and staff availability.
Please Note: Both forms must be submitted and completed in order to proceed in the booking process.
- Once forms have been received, the Education Coordinator will send an email response confirming that the forms have been received and will include the total cost of the program (calculated at $5/individual)
- Pay the total cost of the program following the payment methods outlined on the original booking form
- Cash and cheque: payments can be dropped off or mailed to the Trethewey House Heritage Site
- Credit Card or Paypal: payments can be processed using the “donate” option found at the bottom of the page or by clicking here
- If paying by credit card or by Paypal, please specify the name of the teacher, your organization/institution and the program name in the comments section
Please Note: Payment must be received fourteen (14) days in advance of the educational programs. If payment is not received, the booking will be subject to cancellation at the museum’s discretion.
4.) Securing Booking
- Once payment has been received, the Education Coordinator will contact you to let you know the booking has been processed and is secure.